Beta 4 - Upgrading via YUM

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Apr 29 20:33:56 UTC 2007

On Sunday 29 April 2007 13:17:10 Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> ...those should be the list for the files to rpm -e. Some of them are
> from extras, perhaps some of them are from livna, so this list is for
> information. Take what you need and forget about the rest. In fact,
> almost everyting is working fine. I still wait for the latest
> ndiswrapper from livna, which i hope to be followed soon.

No they are not.  Fedora 7 inherits package builds from Fedora 6 and thus many
packages still carry the .fc6 tag, this is perfectly fine.

yum list extras   should tell you what packages are no longer in the repos you
have configured, which serves as a much better list of potential things to
whack.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora