sd, sd, who's got the sd - f7 work required before release!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 30 14:38:05 UTC 2007

David Timms wrote:

>> For documentation, we could really use some help. Do you want to
>> contribute?
> Yes, let me know something specific that is in need, however, I
> understood the rel notes process is closed, dead done.

No it's not. I don't know where you got that. You can't get the content
into the ISO images since it's already frozen for translation but the
web based content can be updated and the ISO images release notes will
point out as a source of updates prominently. Also since the release
notes has been split into a separate package from the last release we
can push out new content as an update. If we have content there are
other places to put it besides the release notes too. My upgrades work
so I need someone else having issues to work on the content that would
be useful.

> Put simply, out of 4 machines that I have tried to put a f7 test3/4 on
> as an upgrade, only one machine has worked and that with test4. I
> assumed that with bugzilla's filed and responding to dev requests that
> the issues would be permanently solved (especially upgrade issues from
> fc6>fc7).

That's the goal but obviously it's not a simple issue. Can you list
those bug reports here now?

Rahul