Need to select a driver to install fc7-test2

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 23:12:22 UTC 2007

Dear all,

   I am having a new problem.  I am trying to install
FC 7 Test 2 from DVD, I know Test 3 has come out, but
I was going to yum update anyway.  Anyhow I am asked
that I need a driver, when the dvd loads it gives
sata_nv but then asks for one.  I have never had this
problem before.  The machine's hard drive went out,
but since has new one and I want to help in testing. I
have tried some of the drivers listed but none have
worked.  The machine is an ASUS with 768 MB of Ram

The following is lspci from slax, please suggest which
drivers to use.

root at slax:~# lspci
00:00.0 Host bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 AGP
(different version?) (rev a2)
00:00.1 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory
Controller 1 (rev a2)
00:00.2 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory
Controller 4 (rev a2)
00:00.3 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory
Controller 3 (rev a2)
00:00.4 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory
Controller 2 (rev a2)
00:00.5 RAM memory: nVidia Corporation nForce2 Memory
Controller 5 (rev a2)
00:01.0 ISA bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 ISA
Bridge (rev a4)
00:01.1 SMBus: nVidia Corporation nForce2 SMBus (MCP)
(rev a2)
00:02.0 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB
Controller (rev a4)
00:02.1 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB
Controller (rev a4)
00:02.2 USB Controller: nVidia Corporation nForce2 USB
Controller (rev a4)
00:04.0 Ethernet controller: nVidia Corporation
nForce2 Ethernet Controller (rev a1)
00:06.0 Multimedia audio controller: nVidia
Corporation nForce2 AC97 Audio Controler (MCP) (rev
a1)
00:08.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2
External PCI Bridge (rev a3)
00:09.0 IDE interface: nVidia Corporation nForce2 IDE
(rev a2)
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: nVidia Corporation nForce2 AGP
(rev a2)
01:08.0 Modem: ALi Corporation SmartLink SmartPCI561
56K Modem
02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation
NV34 [GeForce FX 5200] (rev a1)
root at slax:~#

Regards,

Antonio