Wireless does not start on boot in F7T3

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Sun Apr 15 01:43:18 UTC 2007

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 07:38:34PM -0500, Gerry Tool wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  The config file looks fine, including the ONBOOT line.
>
> I have to go into the Network Configuration dialog each boot and Activate the
> interface.

Try to see if putting '/sbin/pccardctl insert >/dev/null 2>&1' in
/etc/rc.d/rc.local will make a difference.  An output is redirected
as you will get an error if you are booting without your wireless
card.

That should be not necessary but if nothing else works you may try
to workaround in such way.

   Michal