Firewall GUI Utility (system-config-securitylevel) v.1.7.0

Carlo Wise bcwise at speakeasy.net
Sun Apr 15 15:07:22 UTC 2007

I have noticed that version 1.7.0.fc7 has a problem saving certain
changes. It will only save changes made that involve modifying at least
1 of the Trusted Services. For instance, If I add or remove a trusted
port it will work fine; however, if I try to add only 1 or more ports
manually, the prompt confirming the changes does not appear nor are the
changes saved. If I add a trusted port and also a port manually the
changes will be saved. The bottom line is that it only works as long as
there are changes made to any of the trusted ports.

Carlo Wise