URLs for net install?

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon Apr 16 01:09:57 UTC 2007

Since the 64 bit FC7T3 won't load on my Core Duo system,
I tried a recent rescue cd with the idea of doing a net
install.

I tried several different URLs but could not find anything
that worked.  Furthermore, I could not find what to give for
a URL on the Fedora web site or with Google.

The net install for some distros comes preloaded with a choice
of working places to download files from.

The net install should present some working defaults.
In any case, it should not require many pages of additional settings
before deciding the URL wasn't to its liking.
--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665