F7T3: Unable to Find Correct Driver for "local CDROM" Install

Browder, Tom Tom.Browder at fwb.srs.com
Tue Apr 17 17:48:09 UTC 2007

Gerry, thanks for the reply.

I, too, have an AMD motherboard and anaconda shows the pata_amd driver

Any other ideas?

I do see (as the installation started and the info flashes by rapidly)
that my hard drive is found (also my zip 250 usb drive and ethernet
card).  So if the DVD is recognized, then for what device do you think a
driver is being sought?

-Tom