[Punjabi-users] Problem while downloading .po files

Inder Punj punj.inder at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:12:19 UTC 2007

Hi

Thanks for co-operation.

When i use cvs up. It show the following errors.

[root at linuxtesting translate]# cvs up
connect to address 66.187.233.241: Connection timed out
Trying krb4 rsh...
connect to address 66.187.233.241 : Connection timed out
trying normal rsh (/usr/bin/rsh)
elvis.redhat.com: Connection timed out
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

But this time i am running my brodband with a improved bandwidth..

Regards,

Inder