rawhide report: 20070421 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Apr 21 14:09:54 UTC 2007

On Saturday 21 April 2007 05:41:58 buildsys at redhat.com wrote:
> Updated Packages:

Erm.  This doesn't actually install.  Anaconda now has a Requires on genisofs
instead of the old mkisofs, however genisofs lives in Extras where our build
system can't get to it, and thus when it tries to create a chroot to run
anaconda's buildinstall, it can't satisfy the deps.  We'll probably revert
the Requires in anaconda today until such time that we merge, given that
genisofs Provides mkisofs.  We may or may not run another rawhide today,
still discussing that with other Release Engineering folks.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora