Rawhide install

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Wed Apr 25 20:43:38 UTC 2007

As of 4/24 the install went just fine, via NFS.

The only thing that threw me off (and maybe that was because I wasn't
paying attention), was that portmap wasn't included (had to make sure
rpcbind service was on) to initiate NFS (as client).

I also noticed (guess again wasn't paying attention) that the theme/icon
theme was changed to Mist?  If so, it seems the icons aren't all there
or need some work.  I liked echo better, so I went with the Fedora theme
and echo icons.

Other than above, the install was fine.  Good job so far.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"