problems with texlive, texlive not ready yet

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 23:30:46 UTC 2007

Dear all,

in anticipation of the arrival of the new TeXLive system replacing tetex in our machines, I have tried to install texlive according to the wiki instructions.  Here is what I have done

http://www.geocities.com/olivares14031//texlivenotready.htm

I know that fedora 8 test 1 does not have texlive yet, so I cannot file a bug, question is when is texlive gonna be ready?

I just want to help in testing.  I have nothing against tetex, but since it is no longer supported, we need to target our replacement.

Regards,

Antonio