Fedora 7 Test Update: kernel-2.6.22.5-71.fc7

Klaasjan Brand klaasjan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:37:36 UTC 2007

On 8/29/07, Rodd Clarkson <rodd at clarkson.id.au> wrote:

> I've been using this for a couple of days now, and suspend is not
> working for this kernel on my Dell Inspiron 9300.  It says something
> like "???Tasks ..." and the goes no further.

Since it sounded like suspend behaviour changed I tested this on my Acer
TM8000. Suspend fails on this kernel with "ipw2200: invalid firmware
detected, restarting" message and hangs.

Previouw 2.6.22 kernel suspended ok, just didn't resume. Last kernel which
had working suspend/resume was 2.6.21 (already filed it).

Klaasjan