F8T1 does not install on PS3

monty19@ hotmail.com monty19 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:56:43 UTC 2007

 >Not intentional, but I think it's known.  The PS3 stuff is still
 >somewhat bolt on and not from upstream I think, so it goes in flux at
 >times.  The PS3 I have for keeping up on this is making some tradeshow
 >rounds with the Fedora folks so I haven't been testing with it >recently.

Understood. Is there any hope for an updated installer before Test 2, or
stuck testing x86 until then? F7 definitely runs pretty well on the PS3,
however there are some minor problems I'd like to check out and see if
they are resolved, one being that the card readers don't seem to work
properly with F7.

Also does RedHat/Fedora accept donations anywhere for specific hardware
for development. I can't personally afford an entire PS3 if you all do
need more hardware for testing, however I can afford to donate some to
the cause.

Jason