did anyone install f8-test1 in qemu or VirtualBox?

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 19:04:15 UTC 2007

2007/8/10, Till Maas <opensource at till.name>:
> Hiyas,
>
> I was trying to take a look into f8-test1, but anaconda did not find the dvd
> in qemu or VirtualBox, was anyone sucessful with this or is this maybe a bug?
Actually, i've tried to install f8t1 on my "real hardware" (nforce3
with pata dvd-drive),
And it also miss to find the dvd drive (or the dvd was corrupted at burn time).
Something surprising is that it tryed to load nv_sata and amd_pata
whereas on previous installation (FC6) it has only loaded nv_sata...

I will give a retry, but since anaconda also failed to detect my
strippe raid0 on nv_sata (dmraid) , I failed to resume the
installation from the iso files on disk...

Nicolas (kwizart)