Fedora 7 Test Update: xorg-x11-drv-i810-2.1.0-1.fc7

alwin no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Wed Aug 29 18:43:05 UTC 2007

Peter Robinson wrote:

> You should be able to get the src.rpm and rebuild it on F7 without any
> problems against the currently installed xserver and libs and install
> it without issue.
>
> Peter
Thanks, I did this and now I can run 1080p at 50 and 24 Hz with good picture quality... However, video playback is jerky.

Looking at the XOrg.0.log I see no major errors except for the "(EE) intel(0): Unable to write to SDVOCTRL_E for ..." one that I've seen before.

Checking glxinfo gives me an error code, and I cannot run GLX applications.

"glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
Urecognized deviceID 29c2
X Error of failed request: GLXBadContext
"

Running mplayer -vo xv  works, but like I said, video playback is jerky...

What to do? Where to look?

Alwin

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=197949&topic_id=40609&forum=12#forumpost197949
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame alwin at bakkenes.nu.