I miss usb just working

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Thu Aug 30 12:35:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-30 at 13:20 +0100, Mike Martin wrote:
> On 30/08/2007, cornel panceac <cpanceac at gmail.com> wrote:
> > there was a bug with usb but it was fixed afaik, see bugzilla.

Yeah, I think I remember this.  Something to do with USB drives not
working.  From memory, this fixed USB drives and USB mice worked too for
a while, but I seem to have gone through a regression with regard to the
mouse.

USB drives seem to work fine for me at the moment.  At least a quick
test saw the drive mount fine, so it seems to be limited to my mouse (a
Logitech laser mouse of some sort - M-BZ105A???) which works fine if
it's plugged in when I boot the system.

> > uname -r?
> >
> 2.6.22.5

2.6.22.4-66.fc7