This is driving me crazy...wrong kernel boots up after installing new one

ne... guhvies at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 06:57:09 UTC 2007

On 8/31/07, Jonathan Steffan <jon at fedoraunity.org> wrote:

> The question is why the install didn't set the new kernel to boot by
> default. This has happened to me a few times now, even with non-test
> kernels.
IMNSHO, this is not the way to go. You have no idea whether the new
kernel will work. Manually select it and if it works change grub.conf.
having said that I believe there is a setting that does this for you.
I am not sure where tho as I do not use it.

ne...
Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard.
http://www.thespark.com/bastardtest
Now accepting personal mail for GMail invites.