Latest updates

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 12:09:36 UTC 2007

Antonio M wrote:
> 2007/12/6, shrek-m at gmx.de <shrek-m at gmx.de>:
>> Antonio M schrieb:
>>> I think that latest updates should be removed from repo after these
>>> emails, to prevent other testers to have troubles...
>>>
>> this is rawhide.
>> the "rawhide report" is something like a weather station what you have
>> to learn to interprate.
>> the last "broken deps" tell you that it is really stormy these days ;)
>>
>> --
>> shrek-m
>>
> I know that it is rawhide, but sometimes I get the weather report
> after storm has already started :-)

It adds a bit to the interest and gets people to think creatively when a
problem is faced which seems to suggest a system reinstall.
I was going to start over twice so far since the F9 rawhide phase. I
managed to survive both problems.
The symlinks worked for all three of the libraries to allow seemingly
normal system operation. Now the problem with having updates installed
where dependencies are not met, it should not nappen, but it does from
time to time.

Jim