Clock applet .. design or bug?

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Dec 11 01:39:31 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-10 at 18:06 -0500, Jim Cornette wrote:
>> Is the clock applet now tied to GDM? Why if it is.
>> I logged in via runlevel 3 and startx since gdm is such a mess on my
>> system. I started gnome and the applet crashed and kicked in bug
>> buddy.
>
> The clock applet has no ties to gdm.

That is good to know. I started gdm because of the error preventing the
clock from loading in runlevel 3 and startx. The attached report in the
prior posting seemed to indicate gdm was connected to something. (to a
non-coder, like myself).
I'll try it again in runlevel 3 when I boot the computer again.

Jim

--
You've always made the mistake of being yourself.
		-- Eugene Ionesco