Latest updates broke my system

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Wed Dec 12 13:43:54 UTC 2007

Dnia 2007-12-12, o godz. 13:52:34 "shrek-m at gmx.de" <shrek-m at gmx.de> napisał(a):

> since yesterday i get a nice warning in gnome, no sound but the rest is
> ok ;)
Well, for me, there's also no gnome-power-manager and my selected theme isn't
loaded (I get the default). That's nothing serious for RawHide, but there's
also a window popping up every minute or so and disappearing immediately, so I
can't tell what was in it, or what was its title (it's a grey rectangle
appearing over other windows and disappearing instantly). Is there a way to
check, what's the damn thing? This is seriously annoying! :)

Lam