Fedora Unity Re-Spin

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Dec 18 23:18:00 UTC 2007

Hi Everyone,

For anyone interested in testing stuff, Fedora Unity has another Re-Spin
that we need people to check items off a test-matrix for, to verify
there is no regression in this Re-Spin -compared to the original Fedora
8 release media.

If you are interested, join the Fedora Unity websites and drop a message
on the test-team mailing list so we can give you access to the files and
the matrix, or join us in #fedora-unity on FreeNode.

Looking forward to your contributions and feedback,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip

Test Matrix: