Fedora Unity Re-Spin

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 19 13:25:57 UTC 2007

Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> For anyone interested in testing stuff, Fedora Unity has another Re-Spin
> that we need people to check items off a test-matrix for, to verify
> there is no regression in this Re-Spin -compared to the original Fedora
> 8 release media.
>
> If you are interested, join the Fedora Unity websites and drop a message
> on the test-team mailing list so we can give you access to the files and
> the matrix, or join us in #fedora-unity on FreeNode.
>
> Looking forward to your contributions and feedback,

Would you consider opening access to test releases to everyone? I doubt
a huge number is going to jump on to download test releases anyway so
the bandwidth constraints shouldn't be too high. If users have to jump
through hoops to get access to test releases, you might loose very value
feedback.

Rahul