Samba not sharing after ?

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 16:45:14 UTC 2007

2007/12/23, David Timms <dtimms at iinet.net.au>:
> Antonio M wrote:
> > 2007/12/22, Antonio M <antonio.montagnani at gmail.com>:
> > I wonder what happened during migration, as the system was working!!!!
> What migration ?
>  From what to what ?
> Which version worked, didn't work ?
>
> This all helps to narrow it down from shrug to something specific.
>
> DaveT.
>
> --

Timm

at the moment I am on holidays (I am using as a guest a Windows computer...)
As I am trying to keep my system fully updates, I refer to latest
samba update (refereed to dec.22).
In any case I had to reissue smbpasswd command and then shares were o.k. again.
I am not able to see a shared printer from computer on my network
(when I issue the command printer browse I see only the computer from
where I issue that command and not any other computer - and then non
any other shared printer).

I will start again with my systems after my holidays...happy new year
t everybody
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag