Fedora 8 updates-testing report

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 18:40:16 UTC 2007

Mike <mike.cloaked <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I will check again - also I had some issues with nfs - should not have mattered
> but I will try putting -u back in and see if it works.

It failed to start wpa_supplicant at boot for the case with iwl3945
with the -u flag
 - although there is nothing in the logfiles that I can find giving details,
I did note that briefly during boot there was a message on the screen
which lasted only a fraction of a second saying -Dwextdbus ....... or maybe
-Dextmessagebus with a fail error.  This looks like maybe in one of the scripts
there is possibly a missing space but I would need to check the sourcecode.

Mike