Announcing Fedora 7 Test 1 (6.90)

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Thu Feb 1 22:13:17 UTC 2007

> Downloads
> =========
> DVD, CD and network installation are available.
> Please read the Important Warnings below in this announcement for more
> details.

I'd like to hear if anyone can do an ftp/http/nfs install against the
tree itself, not the iso's and if they do, did they do it against their
own network or from a mirror or different site?

Asking because I can't do neither against the tree.  Will find out if I
at least can against the spun iso's.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Sex is like air, it's not important unless your not getting any!"