Announcing Fedora 7 Test 1 (6.90)

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn d.jacobfeuerborn at conversis.de
Fri Feb 2 01:24:05 UTC 2007

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
> Not sure if this has something to do with the sudden unavailability of
> the directories but if the anaconda-base file gets pulled from there
> that might explain it.

I retried it this time using download.fedora.redhat.com as the server which
does not have the directory access issues but I ended up getting the same
error so that doesn't seem to be the reason for the installation failure.

BTW why do I have to type in the name of the server and the path manually?
The approach in Debian where you are presented with a list of locations to
install from seems to be both more comfortable and less error prone.

Regards,
   Dennis