torrent very quick, why? (not complaining) - also desktop, upgradeable?

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Fri Feb 2 02:50:42 UTC 2007

Is there a technical reason why the torrent was as quick as it way? I
never got 700k transfers before with the torrent. Usually I only get 20k
to 40k transfers.
Upload is only 20k to feed the torrent on my machine though.

Switching to the desktop version DVD, are upgrades workable? I have a
lot of applications that are from all classes. Since I'm seeding the
torrent (very little speed though) I have not tried to install yet.

I will probably do an install on fresh computers but was wondering how
much of a problem will limited models inflict on "everything
installations" if upgrades were attempted.

Jim
--
Consultation, n.:
	Medical term meaning "to share the wealth."