Doesn't see my dvd drives to install (fc7t1)

DElyMyth DElyMyth at delymyth.net
Sat Feb 3 16:56:29 UTC 2007

On Feb 3, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Gerry Tool wrote:

> I think this is a reported bug.  In my case, I selected pata_amd
> driver from the list offered at that point in the install.  I have an
> AMD processor, and that worked fine.

I still couldn't get it to work (and I tried almost all the available
drivers).
Moreover, after the network installation, it simply doesn't boot.
I guess Parallels Desktop will need an update for F7 :-(
(or F7 will need some more disk drivers for working under Parallels
Desktop)

--
    => Don't Let Your Fears Stand in The Way of Your Dreams !!! <=
     => http://www.delymyth.net/  ~  http://wiki.delymyth.net/ <=