What is the fascination with 'spins'

James Hubbard jameshubbard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 16:01:46 UTC 2007

On 2/5/07, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Monday 05 February 2007 10:38, James Hubbard wrote:
> > Don't get me wrong. I think that it's a good idea to have these
> > user/task specific spins. I do think that you should have one that
> > has "everything".
>
> Even if it is 2 DVDs?

Two DVDs sounds like a lot.  I would prefer 1 DVD.  However, I believe
that I thought the same thing when RedHat went to more than 1 CD.
(When did that happen?)

When I put everything in quotes, I don't mean that all of the packages
have to go onto the DVD.  I don't know what would go in and what would
stay out though.

--
James Hubbard