What is the fascination with 'spins'

James Hubbard jameshubbard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:00:21 UTC 2007

On 2/5/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it is fair to assume that for large production environments,
> one may use CentOS or RHEL as opposed to th fast paced Fedora

That's not a fair assumption.  Almost all of the developers in my
organization have laptops that are running some form of Fedora,
because it's almost always easier to get fedora running on laptops
because of better component support.  It seems to be easier to get
things like wifi, susped/resume, etc working.

To be fair, it's been a long time since I've tried to get RHEL to run
on a laptop. So the above may be incorrect.

--
James Hubbard
http://soweva.blogspot.com