f7t1 ate my data dragging it to k3b data project window

Gerry Tool gerrytool at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 19:25:41 UTC 2007

I just installed k3b in f7t1 and opened it to a new data project.  I
selected a directory I wanted to backup to CD and dragged it to the
d3b window.

The directory completely disappeared from the hard drive!  Fortunately
my backup server backed this directory (59.8MB) up to its harddrive
last night and I was able to restore it from FC6.

If anyone wants me to repeat this test with a non-important data
directory for troubleshooting, or knows what I should bugzilla this
to, let me know.

Gerry