Pungi - completed download but no iso created

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Feb 7 13:49:46 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 07:13, Jim Cornette wrote:
> I adjusted the pungi.conf file to reflect my desired i386 build and ran
> punji with some success. I did not have images created for burning iso
>
> I'll look around more for information but the last output to screen was
> below.
> Are the filenames too long?
>
> Thanks,
> Jim
>
> First package on disc1: kernel-xen-2.6.19-1.2898.2.3.fc7.i686.rpm
> Last package on disc1 : kernel-headers-2.6.20-1.2922.fc7.i386.rpm
> i386-disc1 size: 162M
> Error: groupfile /home/pungi/development/i386/os/repodata/comps.xml
> cannot be found.

There is currently a bug with createrepo in rawhide.  This is a new code set
in createrepo that hadn't been see in Fedora until very recently (after F7
Test1).  I submitted a patch to fix this bug to the createrepo upstream
yesterday, hopefully they'll integrate it and have a new release, otherwise
we'll need to patch our package and rebuild.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora