Yum goes yuck

Kwan Lowe kwan at digitalhermit.com
Wed Feb 28 23:16:57 UTC 2007

> On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 15:32 -0700, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
>> Another day, another attempted update...
> [snip]
>>   File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/yum/depsolve.py", line 1261, in
>> _checkInstall
>>     member.setAsDep(txmbr.po)
>> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'member' referenced before assignment
>
> Thanks for the report -- fixed in CVS and will be in 3.1.3

Probably a dumb question... Not certain if it's related:
Is there any sort of flag set while the repository mirrors are being updated? I.e.,
during their synchronization, is there a way to tell if it's not fully updated?  The
reason I'm asking is that I rsync to my own repository and sometimes get incomplete
pulls.

--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com
* Unix and Linux Solutions   kwan at digitalhermit.com