FC6 updates-testing repo broken

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Tue Jan 16 18:01:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 12:56:28PM -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tuesday 16 January 2007 12:49, Chuck Anderson wrote:
> > download.fedora.redhat.com is missing some files:
>
> I _just_ did a push, perhaps you hit the magic moment in the middle of the
> push where data doesn't match the repodata?

Perhaps, but I was using my local mirror before that test with
d.f.r.c, so all the planets must have been in perfect alignment for my
mirror to sync from duke, and duke to sync from the master at the
exact moment you did the push.  It looks like what happened is those
packages were moved from updates-testing to updates, and not deleted
from updates-testing's repodata.  I worked around this by disabling
updates-testing temporarily, yum update, then reenabling, and it works
fine now.