strangely lean menus

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Tue Jan 23 21:43:31 UTC 2007

On tir, 2007-01-23 at 14:40 -0700, Jonathan Corbet wrote:
> Michal Jaegermann <michal at harddata.com> wrote:
>
> > I am not sure in which moment but I lost all "Preferences"
> > and "Administration" entries from my menus on a gnome desktop.
> > Bug or a "feature" or I am the only one with this problem?
>
> <metoo>
>
> You're not the only one - I was just about to send a message on the same
> thing.
>
> </metoo>

Upstream GNOME switched to the gnome-control-center which caused the old
preferences menus to be removed. Matthias Clasen is currently talking to
upstream on d-d-l on the issue.

- David

--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”