QA Meeting reminder: 1600UTC, Thursday Jan. 25

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 20:42:17 UTC 2007

This is your reminder that we'll be holding a QA Meeting in #fedora-qa
at 1600UTC (11AM EST) on Thursday, Jan. 25.

Yeah, that's tomorrow. It was in the meeting notes, but I didn't send an
announcement to the list about it. I swear I will get better about this.

Anyway, as usual, the meeting agenda will be posted on the wiki:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20070125

Here's a quick summary:

1. Test1 is frozen!
- What's going to be released?
- What do we need to test?
- How is testing going?
- How can we make reporting testing results easier (or clearer)?

2. RHTS update
- hosting.fedoraproject.org code repository (poelstra)
- status of tools

If there's anything else you'd like to discuss, just let me know.

Hope to see you there!

-w