revisor and rawhide?

Jonathan Steffan jon at fedoraunity.org
Thu Jul 19 16:02:29 UTC 2007

> Ok, so If I grab the revisor from updates-testing I should be able to
> build a rawhide image?

You should be able to build a rawhide image no matter what. If not, then
rawhide might be b0rked. 2.0.4.1-2 is the latest official release. You
are always welcome to live on the edge and build from the git tree.

> As far as --debug, just run "revisor --debug" from terminal right?

Yes, this will enable much more verbosity and should tell you why and
what is failing. At least what. I welcome you to bring this to the
revisor-users or revisor-devel list: http://lists.fedoraunity.org/
unless we are not OT on this list.

Jonathan Steffan
daMaestro