The return of rawhide live images

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 21:05:51 UTC 2007

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:53:41 -0700
John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> Next time we create a bunch of CDs and DVDs for the handing out I
> seriously think we need to reconsider not simply going with whatever
> was GA.

Or next time we shouldn't wait a month+ to get the media made, so that
we don't have to make this kind of decision.

I'd sure love to have the bandwidth to do a fully QA'd respin every
month that could be handed out at $WHATEVER event happened to be
happening in the world that month, so that we'd always be handing out
the newest stuff.  Alas, that's just not going to happen.  6~ months to
do a single release is hard.  6 months to do 7 releases is near
impossible.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora