Avivo Linux R500 Driver v0.1.0 Coming

Adam Jackson ajackson at redhat.com
Tue Jul 10 15:38:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 09:58 -0500, Mike Chambers wrote:
> Ajax,
>
> How is the development coming on this?  Have you or Mike been able to
> work with it much yet from cvs and such?  Can we expect a better
> functioning test than the first test release?

I haven't looked at it much, no.  I tried to get DDC working but failed,
and that was about two weeks ago.

I can post a newer snapshot of upstream's code, but it's not getting
into rawhide until it can actually work out of the box on at least one
card.  If it does, please, someone let me know.

- ajax