Evo and keyrings

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.com
Mon Jun 11 12:25:05 UTC 2007

Does the newer evolution version in rawhide (2.11 series) have to do
with remembering or knowing a keyring?  Or could this be something in
gnome?  It seems after I reboot, at least, when I click on evolution, I
have to put in my password for the keyring that I had to make when I
first upgraded to this version.  This is a PITA!

BTW, this is basically FC7 + evolution-in-rawhide, not pure rawhide.

Any ideas on what is going on and how to stop putting in the keyring
password all the time (password refers to keyring, not my pop3
password).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY