Gnome Decorations Killed.

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Wed Jun 13 07:16:10 UTC 2007

Between the updates and playing with comopiz and beryl, the Gnome
desktop has stopped decorating windows.  Xterm now starts in the
upper left, covering up the Gnome menu.  KDE is unaffected.

gnome-xgl --replace disables the keyboard but not the mouse's ability to
move the cursor.  A hardware reset is necessary.

I notice that both compiz and beryl are available for FC7.  Is there a
cookbook
on how to get beryl to actually work with FC7 and the Nvidia driver?

Beryl does work on my machine with Sabayon and the Nvidia driver, so it
would not seem to be a hardware problem.

Asus p5b-e Core Duo Nvidia card Dell 24 in lcd

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665