Fedora 7 Test Update: kdepim-3.5.7-0.1.fc7

Michael Schwendt mschwendt.tmp0701.nospam at arcor.de
Tue Jun 19 19:41:31 UTC 2007

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:35:13 +0000 (UTC), Kevin Kofler wrote:

> > This breaks deps in "syncekonnector".
>
> I'm sure you know the drill: if it's not in Bugzilla... ;-)
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Bad luck Mr. drill instructor, but I don't have the time to query and wait
for a snail-slow bugzilla system for trivial update breakage like broken
dependencies [1]. The broken deps report has been mailed to rel-eng and
the syncekonnector package owner(s). If that isn't enough feedback to fix
these test updates before they get marked "stable", oh well, then
apparently there are people who care less than me, and more important
drill is missing.

If and when I find out whether it's possible to block updates in bodhi in
a safe way, then we can talk about appropriate "drill".

[1] Submitting automated bugzilla reports again is not an option when all
the tickets will have my account as the "Reporter". And I've not continued
yet with the code that keeps track of previously opened tickets.