how do you create the install discfor pungi

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sun Mar 4 20:47:56 UTC 2007

On Sunday 04 March 2007 12:55:25 Jim Cornette wrote:
> Is there any documentation which explains the steps involved for pungi
> builds?

The best (only) docs I have right now is in
https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi/wiki/PungiDocs

pungi got a bit harder to use lately, I have to go back through and clean some
stuff up from the test1/2 push.  Check for a file in logs/ (could start
with .) and see if there are any errors.  Right now, pungi doesn't catch
errors from the things which it calls to the system so there very well could
have been errors.  I need to fix that too soon (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora