Boot fails with FC7T2 on Gateway 450SX4 Laptop

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 23:21:30 UTC 2007

I just upgraded my test install from FC6 to FC7T2.  Now the boot fails.  When starting in single mode, the last message I get looks something like:

ibm_acpi: eb object not found.

Any ideas?  Where do I file BZs?

---
Wayne Johnson,                         | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003                         | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis