rawhide report: 20070306 changes

Deji Akingunola deji_aking at yahoo.ca
Wed Mar 7 03:22:41 UTC 2007

--- Rodd Clarkson <rodd at clarkson.id.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 06:38 -0500,
> buildsys at redhat.com wrote:
> > setroubleshoot-1.9.3-1.fc7
> > --------------------------
> > * Mon Mar 05 2007 John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>
> - 1.9.3-1
>
> Hmmm, everytime this is updated, it prompts for a
> reboot.  Except that
> it doesn't prompt to get the use to reboot, but
> rather advises that a
> reboot is about to happen unless the user cancels
> it.

AFAIK, it doesn't prompt for a reboot, but alerts you
that it's going to restart the sealert service. I
believe the message and the operation is completely
harmless even if the user doesn't intervene. I think
the alert is actually not necessary, the update
operation should just restart the service and not
bother the user with the message.

Deji