readahead / audit /selinux problem

Steve Grubb sgrubb at redhat.com
Mon Mar 12 22:43:45 UTC 2007

On Monday 12 March 2007 18:09, oldman wrote:
> The audispd and audit error messages are avoided by setting selinux=0
> in the kernel line, so I assume this was caused by the last security
> policy update.  Did anyone else see this?

It sounds like you have a problem where your labels are all messed up. I am
running rawhide and get a few avc's but not as many as to fill up
setroubleshooter's queue. Dan has a new selinux policy that should be out in
the morning and that cleared up all the problems I had.

I'd recommend relabeling your file system:

touch /.autorelabel

to start with.

-Steve