[SECURITY] Fedora Core 6 Test Update: kernel-2.6.20-1.2925.fc6

Ronald Warsow rwarsow at online.de
Wed Mar 14 00:32:15 UTC 2007

Chuck Ebbert wrote:
> Ronald Warsow wrote:
>> questions:
>> - are there some more debug options *OFF* :-) , if it becomes a release
>> kernel ?
>> leads to:
>> - what is the main diff. between a *test* kernel and a *release* kernel:
>> 'want say: is it necessary to *exchange* the test kernel with the
>> release kernel, when there is a same-version release kernel ?
>> ('want to save some yum remove... / yum install tasks, if possible)
>
> Test kernels are exactly what is released, if the version numbers
> are the same. (I think maybe the digital signatures are different
> but that would be it.)
>
>> - should i bz this suspend issue, in general|then ?
>>

> When in doubt, file a bug.

thx 4 the clarification.
my doubt is to file some *more* bugs against vbetools and as i know,
fedora is under-men-powered, so i think i save some workload for the
fedora people and save some more power, since the box is able to
hibernate, and my time to translate my thoughts to understandable
english filling a bz for thinks i can live with.

--
      ronald