Upgrade from FC7 test2 to test3 is a sort of no go (I think?)

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Thu Mar 29 20:57:02 UTC 2007

I tried upgrading a FC7 test2 machine to a FC7 test3 install. It got to he point where it asked if I wanted to upgrade the boot configuration. I told it yes...it churned for a few seconds and then you saw it update two packages and then asked to re-boot. I fired it back up and trued running the upgrade again...this time it upgraded no packages.

I'm sure upgrading from one test to another is not supported and not encouraged. Its not the end of the world...just an FYI.

Arch