Upgrade from FC7 test2 to test3 is a sort of no go (I think?)

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Thu Mar 29 21:53:56 UTC 2007

1. Yep...its boots just file
2. /etc/fedoracore-release says "Fedora release 6.92 (Rawhide)"
3. Before I tried to upgrade, the package updater was wanting to install 131 +- packages (I assumed that what was on the FC7 test 3 DVD was the most current release thus it would not yet be popping up asking to update the same amount of packages after a successful upgrade). After I did what I thought were failed updates, it was still asking me if I wanted to update 131 packages so I while ago I told it to have at it....its updating right now.

Arch