F7t3 x86_64 Live CD tests

Jim Bevier jim at jbsys.com
Fri Mar 30 02:31:38 UTC 2007

I have an AMD x86_64 system that I run rawhide on.  I downloaded the x86_64
live cd and booted it up.  I have a primary disk controller that has two 160
GB pata disks that rawhide sees as sda & sdb.  I also have a Sata Promise
controller that has two more 160GB pata disks that rawhide sees as sdc &
sdd.  The live cd changes the device assignments to sda & sdb to the Sata
Promise controller and sdc & sdd for the primary disk controller.  Should I
treat this as a bug or will everything be alright if I actually try to
install on one of the primary drives?

Also, it would be really nice if ntfs support was enabled for the live cd.
A small nit, but a big help.  All in all, you all did a great job getting
things to work.  I will do some more testing.

Jim